Top 10 Acer Aspire Es 15 Series
Best acer aspire es 15 series Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer aspire es 15 series is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer aspire es 15 series for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer aspire es 15 series. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer aspire es 15 series is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer aspire es 15 series has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer aspire es 15 series. Here we bring out the best in the acer aspire es 15 series which you can safely buy in 2020.
833 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire V5 131 2629 Laptop Black
- Windows 7 Home Premium – 64-bit version
- 1.5GHz Intel Celeron 1007U processor, 4GB DDR3 memory, 500GB hard drive
- card reader, 6.5-hour battery, 1-year limited warranty
- Webcam, Wi-Fi, 10/100 LAN, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB
- 11.6-Inch LCD display (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics, Intel NM70 Express chipset
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire Es 15 Series, Acer Aspire V5 131 2629 Laptop Black would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Aspire V5 131 2629 Laptop Black was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Aspire V5 131 2629 Laptop Black would be the Best Acer Aspire Es 15 Series for Money.
2. Acer 1920X1080 Display I3 7100U A515 51 3509
- 15.6″ FHD (1920×1080)WLED-backlit Display,Intel HD Graphics 620
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 1x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI
- 7th Generation Dual Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4GHz processor, No Optical Drive
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Up to 6.5 battery life, Color: Black
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive, SD Card Reader, HD Webcam
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer 1920X1080 Display I3 7100U A515 51 3509 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer 1920X1080 Display I3 7100U A515 51 3509 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire Es 15 Series and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire Es 15 Series then don’t look beyond Acer 1920X1080 Display I3 7100U A515 51 3509. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire Es 15 Series in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Chromebook Processor Certified Refurbished
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Chromebook Processor Certified Refurbished has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Chromebook Processor Certified Refurbished is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Chromebook Processor Certified Refurbished easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire Es 15 Series Under 100$.
4. Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows
Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire Es 15 Series is that even though Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer
- No DVD
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode, easily switch to Windows 10 Home
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 3-in-1 Card Reader, 1 x Security Slot, 1 x Power, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- 14 inch HD (1366 x 768) Widescreen LED-backlit Display, AMD Radeon R5, AMD A9-9420 (1 MB L2 cache, 1.8 GHz with Turbo Core Technology up to 2.7 GHz)
- Legendary Backpack & Mouse Pad ($47.98 value)
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
If you are buying a Acer Aspire Es 15 Series for the first time, then you should have Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire Es 15 Series comparisons of Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer with any other Acer Aspire Es 15 Series but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire Es 15 Series, grab any Acer Aspire Es 15 Series but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Aspire A9 9420E Legendary Computer
6. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Acer Aspire 5 comes with these high level specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache).
Windows 10 in S mode.
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS Display.
AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
8GB DDR4 Memory.
256GB PCIe SSD
Two Built-in Stereo Speakers.
802.11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology.
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
HD Webcam (1280 x 720).
1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support.
Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life.
3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
7. Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included)
- 802.11ac WiFi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 – Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 – Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft is another one which falls under Acer Aspire Es 15 Series for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire Es 15 Series and that is what has revived them. Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft is amazing features.
8. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire Es 15 Series in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire Es 15 Series to any other Acer Aspire Es 15 Series is least.
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
9. Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint
- Windows 10 Home
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 Port & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port
- 802. 11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9. 5 Hours Battery Life
8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 Port & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port 802. 11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9. 5 Hours Battery Life Windows 10 Home
10. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VK comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.6GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, True Harmony Gen 2 Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HSPAA.004)
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.