The Best Acer Rog Laptop
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer rog laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer rog laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer rog laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
860 reviews analysed
1. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Rog Laptop, Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard would be the Best Acer Rog Laptop for Money.
2. Acer Nitro An517 51 56Yw I5 9300H 1650 8Gb
- No need to worry about running out of space with 512 GB storage and 8 GB Ram.
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics ensures quality imaging coming from your machine.
- This laptop features the blazing fast Intel Core i5-9300H 2.40 GHz Processor.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Nitro An517 51 56Yw I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Nitro An517 51 56Yw I5 9300H 1650 8Gb comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Rog Laptop and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Rog Laptop then don’t look beyond Acer Nitro An517 51 56Yw I5 9300H 1650 8Gb. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Rog Laptop in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Pt315 52 73Wt
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design with 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax WiFi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5. 0GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (240Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 100% sRGB)
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Pt315 52 73Wt has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Pt315 52 73Wt is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Pt315 52 73Wt easily gets the award of Best Acer Rog Laptop Under 100$.
4. Acer En314 51W 53Rr I5 10210U Fingerprint Professional
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (Up to 4.2GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD | Windows 10 Professional
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support & 1 – VGA Port
- Ingress Protection 53 Compliant | MIL-STD 810G Certified | TPM 2.0 | Up to 13 Hours Battery Life
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 14.0″ Full HD Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass | Intel UHD Graphics
Acer Enduro N3 EN314-51W-53RR Rugged Laptop comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.2GHz (6MB Smart cache), 14.0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass, Intel UHD Graphics, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB NVMe SSD, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Built-in Digital Microphone, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, 1 – VGA Port, Military Standard tested impact-resistant chassis, stands up to daily wear and tear, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 13-hours Battery Life, Windows 10 Professional, 4.38 lbs. | 1.985 kg (system unit only) (NR.R0PAA.001)
5. Acer Predator I7 7700Hq Geforce Keyboard
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor (2.8GHz Up to 3.8GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display
- Secure Digital (SD) card reader, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 2TB HDD+ 256GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 Memory
- Windows 10 Home, Aggressively Designed Metal Form Factor, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
- 1 x HDMI, Backlit Keyboard, Color: Black, 1.1″ Thin, 6lbs Weight, Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion
If you are buying a Acer Rog Laptop for the first time, then you should have Acer Predator I7 7700Hq Geforce Keyboard. It has fewer features when you make Acer Rog Laptop comparisons of Acer Predator I7 7700Hq Geforce Keyboard with any other Acer Rog Laptop but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Rog Laptop, grab any Acer Rog Laptop but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Predator I7 7700Hq Geforce Keyboard
6. Acer I5 10300H Maxxaudio Keyboard Allyflex
- Ethernet Ports, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Intel 10th gen Quad-Core i5-10300H processor (2.5 Ghz base frequency, Up to 4.5GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8GB Cache).
- 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 1 USB 2.0 Ports
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- AllyFlex Authorized Dealer Only: AllyFlex Mouse Pad.
- 1 HDMI 2.0 port with HDCP support
- Backlit keyboard. 2 USB 3.0 port
- ** [Professionally Upgraded by AllyFlex] ** 32GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB Solid State Drive (SSD).
Acer I5 10300H Maxxaudio Keyboard Allyflex is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Predator Helios 300 15.6&Quot; Full HD Gaming Laptop | Intel Core I7-7700HQ | NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 | 16GB RAM | 2TB + 256GB SSD | Backlit Keyboard | Windows 10 which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer I5 10300H Maxxaudio Keyboard Allyflex brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer I5 10300H Maxxaudio Keyboard Allyflex is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Rog Laptop in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Rog Laptop and it could be any of the high value Acer Rog Laptop, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer I5 10300H Maxxaudio Keyboard Allyflex. Acer I5 10300H Maxxaudio Keyboard Allyflex will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
8. Acer A515 46 R14k Quad Core Processor Backlit
- 3.99 lbs
- Acer’s Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Secure Operating System: Windows 10 Home (S mode) comes with advanced security features built right in, like protections against phishing and malicious software so you don’t have to think twice when navigating to a new webpage or downloading an app
- Using Alexa on your PC is as easy as asking a question. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more.
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- One-Year International Travelers Limited Warranty (ITW)
- Connections: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring MU-MIMO technology
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- The Right Fit: 14.32″ W x 9.86″ D x 0.71″ H
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6″ Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Ports For All Your Accessories: USB 3.2 Type-C, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1 Power-off Charging), USB 2.0, HDMI 2.0 with HDCP support, headphone/speaker/line-out jack, Ethernet (RJ-45), DC-in for AC adapter
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available)
Acer A515 46 R14k Quad Core Processor Backlit is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer A515 46 R14k Quad Core Processor Backlit wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer A515 46 R14k Quad Core Processor Backlit once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Rog Laptop in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Rog Laptop to any other Acer Rog Laptop is least.
9. Acer Sf314 55G 78U1 I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED backlit Display & NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 1 USB Type C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type C & USB charging, 2 USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power off charging) & 1 HDMI Port
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 8GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB Pie SSD
- Back lit keyboard, Intel Wireless AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- Windows 10 Home & 4 cell Li Ion (3220 mAh) battery, Up to 12 hours Battery Life, Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W (Watt)
Acer Sf314 55G 78U1 I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Sf314 55G 78U1 I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard which falls into premium category but Acer Sf314 55G 78U1 I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboardis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Sf314 55G 78U1 I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Rog Laptop available in the market today. Acer Sf314 55G 78U1 I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Rog Laptop to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer A515 56 363A I3 1115G4 Processor Keyboard
- 1 – USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 Port | 1 – HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory and 128GB NVMe SSD
- Wi-Fi 6 | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 8.5 Hours Battery Life | Windows 10 Home (S mode)
- Great performance meets long battery life with the Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor – up to 4.10 GHz, 2 cores, 4 threads, 6 MB Intel Smart Cache
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-363A comes with these high level specs: 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor 3.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.1GHz (6MB Smart cache), 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory, 128GB NVMe SSD, 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.1, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8.5-hours Battery Life, Windows 10 Home (S mode), 3.64 lbs. | 1.65 kg (system unit only) (NX.ABUAA.002)
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.